How do i get my gift card balance to my bank account?

My birthday just passed, and my mom bought me 4x$100 MasterCard gift cards (Koger i think) they're red and have a bronze seal that says debit. It even has a pin, and a website where i can see my transactions. How can i get the cards total $400 on to my bank account. I tried linking the cards to paypal, but when... show more My birthday just passed, and my mom bought me 4x$100 MasterCard gift cards (Koger i think) they're red and have a bronze seal that says debit. It even has a pin, and a website where i can see my transactions. How can i get the cards total $400 on to my bank account. I tried linking the cards to paypal, but when i try confirming the cards paypal says, "Card declined by isssuer" and to make things worst, i just tried to see if i could add funds to my paypal, as i tried it requested more of my information, i put my information, and it rejected it saying there was an error confirming who i am. So now i can't even add funds until my identity error is resolved. Is there any other means or ways of getting these prepaid cards on to my checkings. Amazon or something idk?
Update: according to the packaging it's "applicable to any store or merchant in the U.S" and it's "issued By U.S Bank National Association"
1 answer 1