If you ruled a country, and you stumbled upon an enslaved community of Whites within your borders, what will you do to them?

Say, you became the King or President of a hypothetical country that broke free from its oppressors.

Among the oppressors' victims include a community of Whites that suffered from heavy discrimination, descended from people who were brought to your nation as slaves during the oppressors' rule. Their culture, religion, and language are different from yours.

What will you do to this community of Whites, now that they are subject to your government and laws? Will you:

* Free them and grant them citizenship?

* Continue enslaving them?

* Expel them (because they are different)?

* Exterminate them?

Furthermore, these Whites are willing to help build your nation, as some of them helped your nation fight for its independence? What will you do to return the favour?

(This is just a hypothetical scenario. I just want to see how will you deal with this situation.)

• Alex
    Favorite Answer

I would free them, grant them citizenship, and help them grow together with my country. I would also ensure that they were protected in regards to their community and culture. However, I would not put any unfair laws that favor them over any other demographic of people living in the country at the time of its formation.

The other three choices are very wrong, in my opinion.

• Kyle

If its the US completely gloss over it and pretend it never happened while making a big deal out of the enslavement of other people who are less white than those previously mentioned

• Magui

Free them and grant them citizenship. Obviously. Whatever is the colour of their skin.

• Cato

Free them and grant them citizenship.

I'd free them, grant them citizenship, then work to mainstream them into my country's culture and language.

i would turn them into democrats so that i can always say how disadvantaged they are. and that the democratic party will be there mamma and daddy and give them pittlins so they think i really care..when all i really care is that they vote democrat..

Blacks demand justice for millennia of maltreatment. Leave them be.

• HorsesPlease19
      3 years agoReport

What do you mean? Do you mean "to keep enslaving these enslaved Whites", or "expel them"?

• luke

i would set them free and kill all the brown people who were enslaving them.