favorite WWE, WCW, and ECW gimmick?

• Favorite Answer

I'm going to cheat, I'm going to name several:

ECW

1) Taz and the whole Taz Dojo, Taz Students: Beat Me If You Can! Survive If I Let yu!

2) Raven--The Flock, The Blue World Order and The Raven vs. Tommy Dreamer Storyline.

3) Shane Douglas and The Triple Threat: Both The Shane Douglas-Chris Benoit-Dean Malenko Incarnation and The Shane Douglas-Bam Bam Bigleow-Chris Candido Incarnations.

NWA-WCW

1) The Original Four Horsemen: The Minnesota Wrecking Crew Ole Anderson and Arn Anderson--Tully Blanchard Enterprises--Tully Blanchard and James J. Dillon and NWA World Heavyweight Champion The Nature Boy Ric Flair.

2) The Dangerous Alliance: Paul E. Dangerously, Medusa, WCW United States Heavyweight Champion Ravishing Rick Rude, WCW World Television Champion Stunning Steve Austin, WCW World Tag Team Champions The Enforcer Arn Anderson and Beautiful Bobby Eaton and The Cruncher Larry Zybysko.

3) The Formation of and the first year of The New World Order. After that, it went down hill.

WWWF/WWF/WWE

1) DeGeneration X: Both The Shawn Michaels Version and all The Triple H Versions.

2) The Hart Foundation: Bret The Hitman Hart, The Rocket Owen Hart, Jim The Anvil Neidhart, The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith and Brian Pillman.

3) Evolution: Triple H, Ric Flair, Dave Batista, Randy Orton..

Favorite WWE Gimmick

Bray Wyatt

Favorite WCW Gimmick

Sting

Favorite ECW Gimmick

Sabu

• Uzaif

WWE : Austin

WCW : Sting

ECW : RVD

My Sweetheart.