Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 years ago

F-U-C-K- DONALD TRUMP?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Get over it. God Emperor Trump is our next POTUS! He is our 'Daddy' and he will make America great again. Praise Kek and praise Pepe! Hes already making the SJW cluster b personality disordered cry babies expose themselves and their authoritarian, regressive, violent, hypocritical, fascist natures.

He is already preventing world war three and liberating us from being Saudi puppets. He is already restoring our nation with his plans to enforce our immigration laws and to defend the border. He is already planning to help the middle class and bring back jobs unlike Hillary who wanted to sell everyone out. He understands business and it will show with the explosion of new jobs. He is already showing the world that American voters count and that we will once again return to our American exceptionalism. He is restoring humor and fun by his genius level of trolling which is much needed against the elite controlled media and the humorless SJWs who drain the joy out of everything.

We, his supporters will not be stopped. Trump and in the UK Brexit are only the beginning. Just wait and see. Soon Le Pen will have a victory in France, Geert Wilders in the Netherlands, Merkel will be defeated in Germany, Pegida will spread, and like a domino effect multiculturalism, open borders, social justice and pc culture, will be forever over in the West. Even Tumblr come to life countries such as the ones in Scandinavia will not be immune from us.

We will restore glory to all of our countries. We will take back our governments, our countries and their borders and our EUROPEAN cultures from the cultural marxists and migrant islamist invaders. We cannot be stopped. We will have nationalist victory after victory. The hate and threats and insults and violence from leftists will only make us all the more stronger. HAIL (not heil, there is a different sjw geniuses) Trump, Hail victory, Hail our people! I hope this was super triggering =)

• 4 years ago

Better than keeping the Democrats in bed with the NWO in power. Just check out NYPD FRI Clinton. Just google it, and see what our other choice was. I like it too that he said he is going to uncover who was really behind 9-11. As one who lost a family member I want real answers. You know the NWO says that we are so stupid all they have to do is lie to us 6 times and we will believe anything. We should educate ourselves and realize the Media are paid off, with billions of our tax dollars. If the NWO takes over they plan to make their headquarters in Europe. Which means that if they start a nuclear war between us and Russia and wipe us off the map it will help their agenda. You can feel what you want and I do not judge you for it, but please try to find out truth.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Yes

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Give the guy a chance he's only just been elected

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

A lot of you have lost your minds (Democrats/Liberals/Progressives) and have some pretty epic, public meltdowns. I just wanted to say, thanks for the show.

• 4 years ago

No. No. No.

Nobody should f*** him...he's gross.

• 4 years ago

oh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.