Amalia asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 years ago

I'm a 19 year old female having some chest problems.?

I feel a pinching in my chest and it's really hard to take deep breaths. Sometimes when I press on my chest , this is on the left side BTW, it either hurts or helps me actually take a deep breath. It almost feels like I'm wearing a bra too tight. It also sometimes hurts to move. This happened before and I don't want to waste a doctor visit. Please help.

Favorite Answer

Same thing happened to me not too long ago, its gas. I know it doesnt feel like gas, but trust me, the doctors cant do anyrhing about it. Take pain medication and swear the pain will go away within a few days. If it lasts any longer you may feel severe pain and even start crying. It hurts so so bad but ik what it is

• Akira3 years agoReport

For me I just took sleeping pills and slept until the pain went away (which was after 4 days). It would hurt when I breathed or even moved to my side, unfortunately I believe all you can do is wait it out

Chest pain in teens is pretty common, almost always anxiety or gas.

Heart disease are in the old, over 60 years old. Very rare in kids.

That happens to me sometimes too in the same area, but it's never lasting. Sorry for the useless message lol