Ryan asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 3 years ago

Who should I drop?

Starks, crowell or tevin coleman

Favorite Answer

Starks: He will likely lose work to both Christine Michael and Ty Montgomery. I don't see him having a big role through the rest of the season.

Crowell: He has failed to consistently rush for anything more than 30 yards a game. Hue Jackson seems unwilling to use him more, and Duke Johnson isn't going away anytime soon.

Coleman: Upon his return from an injury, he will likely resume passing-down work and pick up a decent number of receiving yards, but his upside is limited and he is unlikely to get goal-line carries.

Personally, I would drop Crowell. He isn't getting opportunities and he isn't doing anything with his carries. Starks may retain some value until Michael takes over, and is a handcuff option from then on (although I'm sure there are better handcuffs available, like Alfred Morris, Mike Gillislee, Andre Ellington, DeAngelo Williams, etc.) Coleman is probably worth the most out of all three, as he could gain workhorse usage if Freeman were to get hurt, and has a permanent role in Atlanta's offense.

Drop Starks. Green Bay is going nowhere and Michael could be getting a share of the workload.

Crowell.

Crowell. that is who I would drop