How will you best remember Florence Henderson?

I'm speechless that she's gone. Not forgotten. Ever.

Favorite Answer

her bodacious sense of humor in her later years........during many roasts,and guest appearances, where she was the first to spoof her Carol Brady role.

In fact, I *just* asked a Weird Al Yankovic question the other day, and asked what's your favorite parody video of his, and many people said "Amish Paradise".

Florence Henderson had a role in that video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg

Florence is a superb city to invest your holyday; see more with hotelbye . Florence's museums, palaces, and churches home a few of the best artistic secrets in the world. The most popular and essential museum in Florence are: the Cathedral, the Baptistery, the Uffizi, the Bargello and the Accademia. Churches like: Santa Maria Novella and Santa Croce are veritable artwork galleries. In Florence you may also begin to see the great and different art variety located in the Pitti Palace. The Palazzo Pitti (The Pitti Palace) is really a large 15th century palace based on the calmer south bank of the Arno River. The palace was long time the house of Florence's rulers until 1919, when it was given to the Italian state, which altered the palace right into a memorial complex. In spite of their metamorphosis, from noble home to a state-owned community creating, the palace however maintains the air and atmosphere of an exclusive series in a grand house.

• Moya

Mrs Carol Brady

RIP

• ?

Brady Bunch

• Kathy

As Carol Brady

Carol Brady on the Brady Bunch but I know and saw her in some musicals as she had a wonderful singing voice, tooo.

• Murzy

Mrs Brady

the brady bunch mom she lived a long life 82 I think I heard some place. no one lives forever

As perky Carol Brady. I just found out that she died, and it was a pretty sudden thing, since she hadn't been ill. We can all go pretty fast when the time comes I guess.

Everyone's favorite tv mom of all-time. I was shocked about her death since she was a beautiful, wonderful, and a nice woman may she rest in peace.