promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore Β· 3 years ago

Is Peter Caine the dog trainer a truthful man when he talks about Sasquatch?

I've been watching a man on YouTube called Peter Caine Dog Training and lately he's been posting a lot of videos saying Sasquatches have been active on his property and he even managed to catch one on camera. Is he telling the truth?

Update:

A link to one of his videos https://youtu.be/ku2Mj9wEVTw

Youtube thumbnail

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Whether he's delusional or a liar is impossible to know. If he has Bigfoot (Bigfeet?) roaming over his property, then he shouldn't have much trouble producing a hair or spoor specimen for DNA analysis, should he? Videos are easily faked and hardly convincing. Words are cheap and stories easily fabricated. Physical evidence is what counts, and no one has produced so much as a Bigfoot bone or turd in over half a century of this nonsense.

As far as the famous Patterson-Gimlin film goes, what Choko said--it's an acknowledged fake, though of course the true believers want none of that. (Ditto for the "Bigfoot" tracks.) But even before that came out, the story stretched belief past the breaking point. I met Roger Patterson back around 1970, and still have an autographed copy of his book that I got right out of his hot little hand. Don't you find it a bit strange that he wrote "Do Abominable Snowmen Of America Really Exist?" a year *before* he made the film, or did you not know that? Digital cameras were unknown back then, and film cameras expensive, so Patterson and Gimlin rented a 16mm film camera for one week, headed out into the woods, and what luck! An immediate Bigfoot sighting, just in time to prop up sales of his book. Boy, what luck, huh? It also set them up for a Chautauqua-style tour of the Pacific Northwest showing the film for $0.50 and $1.00 a head to the rubes and hawking the book, which is when I met him. But sorry, I just don't believe in that kind of luck, not to rent a camera for a week to capture footage unequaled in nearly fifty years, despite the vast proliferation of cameras during that time.

So, having been fooled once, I'm harder to fool again. If Caine can't produce some physical evidence, there's utterly no reason to believe his claims.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

No of course not. Bigfoot/sasquatch was a hoax created by two guys in the Pacific Northwest about 40 years ago. Around 10 years ago the main guy died and his wife came forward to admit what the two men had done, and she even had the original bigfoot suit that he had worn, and the plaster cast he had used to make the foot prints. She said that the two of them had just been playing a prank and it got out of control when everyone started believing them.

• chain2 years agoReport

Those two guys were defiantly part of a hoax, but that is not the first occurrence of Bigfoot sightings or legends
      http://www.answers.com/Q/When_Where_and_Who_first_reported_Bigfoot

• Marian
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Source(s): Dog Training In 30 Days http://DogTrainingClasses.emuy.info/?1X5z
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.