h asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 3 years ago

Leukemia doesn't typically start off with bone pain first does it?

Isn't Leukemia more likely to start off with the symptoms of the flu, rather than bone pain first?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It can be different for everyone. I've had patients who presented with bone pain (NOT cramps, NOT joint pain, NOT muscle pain) and not much else. I've had patients who presented with fever and fatigue. I've had patients who presented with symptoms of low platelets (unusual bruising in weird places, petechiae, nosebleeds that last longer than usual, etc.) I've seen patients who present with a mixture of symptoms. Usually, it's a combination.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

It varies from person to person, You should look up Leukemia symptoms or ask a health professional. Leukemia does affect Leukocytes (white blood cells > Fight disease) and when they are comprised you are more suspectable to the flu, so if you have been exposed to the flu and are experiences more intense coughs, both nostrils are blocked or you are experiencing shortness of breath, it is a symptom that does not necessarily occur in that order.

• 3 years ago

The first sign of leukemia is most often an unending series of respiratory infections. Other common early signs are fatigue and fever. Bone pain can be included with other early symptoms, but by itself, it is unlikely to be caused by leukemia.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

No. And continually asking this type of question here over and over only shows everyone that you are mentally ill. A rational person who actually has the problems you claim to would see a doctor. I assume your parents are tired of playing the "please pity me" game with you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

i would still see a doctor

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.