Why is this Capricorn female so upset and how do I fix this issue?

I started seeing this cap about a year ago we're still not official cause I asked her twice and she turned me down 😡 So now I started talking to someone else and she found out about it and blew up on me acting like a disgruntled gf. So then she decided to cut all communications for 4 months then i decided to... show more I started seeing this cap about a year ago we're still not official cause I asked her twice and she turned me down 😡 So now I started talking to someone else and she found out about it and blew up on me acting like a disgruntled gf. So then she decided to cut all communications for 4 months then i decided to visit her at work and brought her some of her favorite pastries one of her coworkers told me that she doesn't know me that way and that she won't even eat those pastries cause she thinks I put poison em lol. But after the end of the day she ended up taking the pastries home anyways so what's going on with this cappy is she just upset and how do I fix this issue?