Why did you choose the marines or the army??its really taking a toll on me, don't know where to go.?

I'm really stuck between the two. I've been thinking about it since high school and i haven't made my decision. I'm currently in the process of enlisting in the army , i go to meps next week, so I'm pretty much almost there. and its kind of making my stomach turn cause i still want to be a... show more I'm really stuck between the two. I've been thinking about it since high school and i haven't made my decision. I'm currently in the process of enlisting in the army , i go to meps next week, so I'm pretty much almost there. and its kind of making my stomach turn cause i still want to be a marine. The benefits that the army provides are pulling me in but the marines, the title. plus i can't swim... thanks for reading