Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 years ago

how is the Confederate flag racist but the US flag is not?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That actually is a very good question. Both have racist histories however the Confederate Flag is no longer a current nations flag so I could imagine its easier to have a grievance with it. I think some of the issue is that in the south some of the people who wave it.... Are racist... Like extremely. Its like the Nazi logo, the original use of it wasn't bad but people ruined it for everyone. I moved to Florida and a lot of time I see it I see racist things said about President Obama on it. Like I said with the Nazi logo, it wasn't originally racist but enough people made it look racist by acting stupid while waving it.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Because the Confederate Flag stands for an illegitimate secessionist republic which existed solely to protect slavery?

It must be miserable for anyone with two brain cells to rub together to live in the Deep South.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Canada's is the flag of the true white people.

• 4 years ago

It isn't. Racism is a PERSONAL belief in the superiority, or inferiority, of one race compared to another. An inanimate object cannot therefore be racist. People may find it offensive but it CANNOT be racist.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daddio
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Common sense

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Cause the winners always write history.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.