Is there anything else I need to build this?

I have never built a computer before and was wondering if this was everything I would need to get started, the parts are at http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Q8DWf8. I am not talking about a keyboard a mouse and a monitor I'm just saying if there's anything I'm missing to get a working PC , what is it?

BRO, i built my first computer 5 months ago and i a m using it RIGHT NOW!! It is not hard to build. Please do not be nervous because there is no need to. Your parts look fine, pcu is good for the motherboard and everything else looks fine. I hope you have fun time building. My steam is mlv201212 add me when you get your computer. Goodluck

That technically would work, but it's not the best value for that price. An i5-6500 with an H110 mATX board and 8GB DDR4 will be around the same price and much better.