If you don't accept Donald J. Trump as your president, why not just leave the country, rather than protest by saying '...not my president'?

If you're a US citizen, Donald J. Trump is now your president (elect) as of November 9th, 2016, under law. Now, you can certainly chant "not my president" as is your right. But it won't be true, unless you expatriate as some celebrities had vowed to do. So, are you leaving the country? If not,... show more If you're a US citizen, Donald J. Trump is now your president (elect) as of November 9th, 2016, under law. Now, you can certainly chant "not my president" as is your right. But it won't be true, unless you expatriate as some celebrities had vowed to do.

So, are you leaving the country? If not, what's your thinking as to staying in a country whose laws you reject?