Should i tell him about my eye condition because he wants to facetime?

I had 2 surgeries as a child and you can't tell in pictures but I have a friend who is a guy and he keeps trying to facetime me but I feel ugly in videos because I blink slow in the eye I had surgery on. basically when my normal eye blinks the other blinks later but in pictures I look normal and you can't... show more I had 2 surgeries as a child and you can't tell in pictures but I have a friend who is a guy and he keeps trying to facetime me but I feel ugly in videos because I blink slow in the eye I had surgery on. basically when my normal eye blinks the other blinks later but in pictures I look normal and you can't really tell I have a eye condition. idk how to tell him because I don't want to come off as insecure or a catfish He said I'm beautiful and I know I'm beautiful but I'm not going to act like I don't have something pretty noticeable going on
1 answer 1