Are British people happy with president-elect Donald J Trump USA election win?
1) This is our BREXIT you had yours ...Hillary was an EU Brussels pushover
2) The old English fishermen and the US rural redneck are of the same ancestry you know
3) Trade deals not good for UK or US are disaster and your EU membership is like our NAFTA screwup
4) What's been tried repeatedly for decades while our economies stunt and plateau is obviously failing. Time to deploy a new strategy
5) When was the last time US or U.K. actually had a victory and WON something?
6) Has UK and US ever considered the social "gains" of corporate tax cuts and taking away regulations opening up new doors where none previously existed?
7) Would it be refreshing to learn the U.K. And US CAN be great again? Can make things again? Can be self-sufficient again and make BETTER things?
8) Would it be better not to restore honesty and reality instead of faking reality with political correctness and bogus?
9) Trump has golf courses in Scotland and that's good for UK
10) UK was attacked during a G8 summit on 7th of July one year and those people don't want to make US and UK great and only trump alone and David Cameron can fix it