Are British people happy with president-elect Donald J Trump USA election win?
10 reasons they should be!
1) This is our BREXIT you had yours ...Hillary was an EU Brussels pushover
2) The old English fishermen and the US rural redneck are of the same ancestry you know
3) Trade deals not good for UK or US are disaster and your EU membership is like our NAFTA screwup
4) What's been tried repeatedly for decades while our economies stunt and plateau is obviously failing. Time to deploy a new strategy
5) When was the last time US or U.K. actually had a victory and WON something?
6) Has UK and US ever considered the social "gains" of corporate tax cuts and taking away regulations opening up new doors where none previously existed?
7) Would it be refreshing to learn the U.K. And US CAN be great again? Can make things again? Can be self-sufficient again and make BETTER things?
8) Would it be better not to restore honesty and reality instead of faking reality with political correctness and bogus?
9) Trump has golf courses in Scotland and that's good for UK
10) UK was attacked during a G8 summit on 7th of July one year and those people don't want to make US and UK great and only trump alone and David Cameron can fix it
- snafuLv 73 years agoFavorite Answer
Neither happy nor unhappy as yet. Though it will be interesting. Actions speak louder than words. So I'll reserve judgement until he starts doing things...or not when in power. He may surprise us or be a nightmare.
- sunshine_melLv 73 years ago
The UK, on the whole, are appalled at Trump's election.
As is most of Europe.
- The BricklayerLv 73 years ago
Its nothing to do with us, but I did have a big smile watching all the experts, pundits,pollsters,media people,luvies etc etc get it all wrong, just like they did here with the election and referendum.
Perhaps they should just ask joe public,
- CliveLv 73 years ago
We really couldn't care less. As long as he keeps out of interfering with OUR country, fine.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 3 years ago
The smart ones will adopt a wait-and-see attitude.
No one has a clue how this will go.
- KCLv 43 years ago
Who cares, it isn't their country