Rock & Pop: Donald Trump is the president of the United States now. What is your take on this?

Rock & Pop, I wanted to do something different tonight, so that I could talk about an extremely important issue in the United States that's going on right now. Currently, Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election, and Trump is now the president of the United States. A lot of... show more Rock & Pop, I wanted to do something different tonight, so that I could talk about an extremely important issue in the United States that's going on right now. Currently, Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election, and Trump is now the president of the United States. A lot of people has expressed anger, outrage & bewilderment over the results of the election, and it's clear that the results of this election will change America forever. What do you guys at Rock & Pop think about Trump being president of the United States?

BQ: What was your initial reaction to Trump becoming president?
BQ2: What do you think will happen to America in the future?
BQ3: Do you have any songs to share, that suit this important moment in American history?
BQ4: What are your thoughts on how people have expressed so much disappointment with this election?