? asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 years ago

Have you ever met a celebrity in person before?

Some female named Maame Efua from Ghana Tema Community 2 is secretly Britney Spears and Alecia Beth Moore. Her sister is Maame Rich and her mother is Minase. Her mother is secretly Taki Minase from hentai Bible black. Some guy named Michael Lawrence is secretly Lil Wayne and he used to attend piagentini jones middle school when he was young. Some female named Jaleesa is secretly Kelly Rowland and she used to attend 339 school of communication technology when she was young. She used to hang out with Andre Rodriguez and they rough played together. Some guy named Rodney is secretly Isaac Slade and he used to attend Washington Irving High School when he was young. Some female named Kiara is secretly Ciara Harris and she used to attend High School For Environmental Studies when she was young. She used to hang out with Giovanni and Brandon.

Some female named Emily is secretly Selena Gomez and she used to attend High School For Environmental Studies when she was young. She used to hang out with Giovanni and Brandon as well. Some woman named Ms.Smith is secretly Katy Perry and she works as an English teacher at High School For Environmental Studies. She used to hang out with Ronald Gamma.

• Not really other then a semi famous drummer of a punk rock band in the emo scene.I did meet the guy who created Nike shocks and is the famous engineer and chief engineer for the department he was a very nice guy I met him at a country club auction with Michael Jordan jersey being sold and he was friends with my best friends step dad and they sat at our table.

I met Jesse Metcalfe when he was here filming a Movie couple months ago.. I think I've met others but I forget

My dad knew Tom Brady BEFORE he was famous, he used to come over to my dad's aunt's house (before she passed away, and my dad was very very close with his aunt throughout his entire life) and just hang around the house, were talking ages ago. Tom was like 5 years old when my dad's aunt met the Brady's. Tommy was a sweetheart Patty (my dad's great aunt's name) said. She would make dinner for them, etc. The Brady's came over practically everyday until Brady went off to college and took his family with him.

Too bad I never got to meet Brady though.

If seeing a teacher whose son has seen Mike Tyson who has also seen Justin Bieber is considered meeting a celebrity, then yes.

yes, I met Selena Gomez in 2013! She was so lovely! I was meant to meet her again this month but she had to cancel her tour due to sickness. However, she was so nice and definitely didn't disappoint - a great role model!

I went to a movie premiere and got a ton of celebrities' autographs.

The closest I've come to even seeing a celebrity in person was when I heard a rumor that Shaq came to my school to ick up his niece when I was in the 5th grade.

I watched The Amazing Tour Is Not On Fire in person. I didn't actually meet dan and phil, but i saw them close up, if that counts

Beanie Forsythe.

I met Jesse McCartney when I was 6.