Are the scumbags packing up to leave the country?

1. Jon Stewart

2. Chelsea Handler

3. Neve Campbell

4. Barry Diller

5. Lena Dunham

6. Keegan-Michael Key

7. Chloë Sevigny

8. Al Sharpton

10. Eddie Griffin

11. Spike Lee

14. Cher

15. George Lopez

16. Barbra Streisand

17. Raven-Symoné

18. Whoopi Goldberg

19. Omari Hardwick

20. Miley Cyrus

21. Ruth Bader Ginsburg

22. Amy Schumer

23. Katie Hopkins

24. Rosie O’Donnell

25. Bryan Cranston

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

move them out

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

They live in a bubble and have no idea how the rest of the country lives. We're just "flyover" country and don't matter to them. Except they want us to buy their books and movies.

I don't think any will move to tell the truth. They thought they could scare their fans into voting for Hillary. I think most know what a reprobate Hillary is, but choose to ignore it because they don't want to be accountable for their actions either. Sad time in our history. Celebs used to be honorable. A few are, but they're the minority nowadays.

• 3 years ago

Maybe some of them are just innocent sheep who have been brainwashed like 90% of US citizens. If they knew Hillary Clinton is a nasty woman and still backed her, then we can call em scumbags.

• 3 years ago

I would hope so, and if they would, we should pay their plane fare, if they do not have passports to return.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

NO ONE SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE UNITED STATES!!! NO ONE!!! DONALD TRUMP'S BRAIN IS F*CKING SCREWED UP!!!

• ...Show all comments
    • Anonymous
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

He means immigration, but with "tomato soup" in his brain, he doesn't have a clue. Pity there are so many like this, but we know they're not the majority, thank God.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.