@CCV, since you already ended the question there so here are my lists for youand anyone else interested, lemme know what ya think ? + (B.Qs)?

G.O.A.T Rappers :

1. Nas

2. Eminem

3. 2Pac

4. Jay Z

5. Common

I know this might be the most ordinary G.OA.T list out there.

Favorites (now this keeps on changing like every week so I'll throw the names that I've been enjoying lately).

1. A$@P Rocky

2. Bun B from UGK

3. Macklemore

4. Slug from Atmosphere

5. Big Boi

Best Projects of 2016 : (No Order)

1. This Unruly Mess I've Made by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

2. The Impossible Kid by Aesop Rock

3. And the Anonymous Nobody... by De La Soul

4. Prey For the Devil : Bambu

5. The Easy Truth by Apollo Brown and Skyzoo

6. All or Nothing: Live It Up by Lloyd Banks

7. Black America Again by Common

8. The Divine Feminine by Mac Miller

9. Atrocity Exhibition by Danny Brown

10. Fishing Blues by Atmosphere

B.Q 1: What are thoughts on the Hip Hop group La Coka Nostra ?

B.Q 2 : Arrange Three 6 Mafia members from best to worse ?

• Best Answer

GOAT List:

I like it, it is a bit ordinary, but Common deserves love, for real. His discography is phenomenal. Prime Jay Z was straight fire, just flowed in with a lot aggressive passion.

Favorites:

Funny, I swear to god I was going to put A$AP and Bun B in but I thought they should be pushed down a bit further, like Top 10, our taste in music is like Rum & Coke man..

10 Projects:

I never really got into Macklemore, I liked a couple of their songs but nah,

I thoroughly love 2,3,8, and 9.

I listened to about 3 songs off Fishing Blues, idk, I tried to get into it, but I just couldn't.

And I haven't heard 4,5,6 so I'll add those to my Listen To list aswell.

Overall: I really like it. It's solid.

Edit: Give me a sec for BQs, didn't see it on mobile.

Source(s): BQ: Juicy J. DJ Paul. Lord Infamous. Koopsta Knicca Gangsta Boo. Crunchy Black. And I know Project Pat isn't in Triple 6 but he is strongly affiliated enough to actually be a member, similar to Redman and Wu-Tang. Anyways, he'd be under Lord and above Koop. BQ: Not a fan.
    • Dopeboy
      3 years agoReport

You right brah our taste does blends pretty well.

I ain't CCV obviously but pretty nice. You know I ain't an Eminem fan or rank 2pac as high but your #1, 4, and 5 all make my top 7 GOAT MC's. So good.

For favorites, I respect that. The only ones that I've listened to recently out of the 5 are Big Boi and Bun B....speaking of Bun B, I think his verse on Murder off the Ridin' Dirty album might be a top 10 verse of all-time ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ that shรฏt was BANANAS

The project list looks good too. I like The Easy Truth mention especially. Skyzoo has been dropping a lot of overlooked projects during the last two or three years or so. Pretty solid list right there

Edit:

BQ1: La Coka Nostra are pretty nice. Very lyrical group actually. They kind of come off as that "Reel Hip Hawp lyrical miracle" style at times like Jedi Mind Tricks or R.A The Rugged Man but they're not as irritating.

BQ2:

Lord Infamous (RIP)

Project Pat

Gangsta Boo

Juicy J

Koopsta Kniqqa

Crunchy Black

Playa Fly

Just off preference.

• Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

I noticed that once I submitted the answer lol

GOAT List:

I like it, it is a bit ordinary, but Common deserves love, for real. His discography is phenomenal. Prime Jay Z was straight fire, just flowed in with a lot agressive passion.

Favorites:

10 Projects:

I thoroughly love 2,3,8, and 9.

Overall: ๐Ÿ‘Œ I really like it.

Edit: gimmie a sec for BQs, didn't see it on mobile.

Source(s):

BQ:

Juicy J.

DJ Paul.

Lord Infamous.

Koopsta Knicca

Gangsta Boo.

Crunchy Black.

And I know Project Pat isn't in Triple 6 but he is strongly affiliated enough to actually be a member, similar to Redman and Wu-Tang. Anyways, he'd be under Lord and above Koop.

BQ: Not a fan.