Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 3 years ago

Our lives destroyed by drugs 35 yrs, please help fellow Americans who want border wall, etc. Our turn now?

Update:

is "our turn now" a question, I thought it was.

Update 2:

Yes, L.A. main jail watch commander told me years ago that "employees bring in drugs for the inmates all over nation". Gov lets drugs/cartels in and to jails, they want to keep them addicted. Poor law enforcement officers who are not a part of this corruption.

Update 3:

SMITTY: A WALL WILL STOP DRUGS, NO over or under wall possible! A government who wants to stop drugs, WILL! Cartels will always lure kids to become addicted, such is part of evil. First came drugs, THEN came the addicts! Addicts have to use in order to feel slightly normal, massive brain damage with cocaine, c. meth.

Update 4:

Anonymous, I assume you mean the Mexican drug cartels via our own government? Afghanistan heroin to Mexican cartels, ten psuedoephedrine

labs around the world (10?) to make C .Meth in Mexico by cartels. Cocaine as well to Mexican cartels.

Update 5:

Thank you all for your thoughtful answers!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

YES, We are definitely in a CRISIS mode NO DOUBT. Heroin overdoses has DOUBLED in the last year. The Government is ALLOWING the Drugs in.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Smitty
    Lv 5
    3 years ago

A wall won't stop the drugs. The only way to stop drugs is if we stop buying them.

• 3 years ago

Thanks for your desperate instructions. Now you get to hear the cool sound our garbage cans make.

S K R E E S Q U E E K U M c l i n k

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.