promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Toliy asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 3 years ago

Is there a good chance of civil unrest or even civil war happening if either candidate wins?

I must say, I never been so worried about presidential election before. So much corruption and lies it jut makes me sick!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Isn't it amazing all the civil unrest so far have been Clinton supporters against Trump. Why do you think Trump supporters will suddenly start problems?

If Hillary wins, it will vindicate cheating, lying, corruption by her, her party and the Media who is deeply in bed with Big Business........after all there are only approx. 7 Big Business that own all the TV, radio, newspapers and magazines of consequence.

Maybe Trump supporters should riot, it may be time for a Revolution to return to the system our Founding Fathers envisioned, not this control by Big Business and coming One World Government where national boundaries are eliminated and politics is a farce to entertain people when the real strings are being pulled behind the screen. Welcome to OZ .

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • jack f
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

No. If Hillary wins, the right doesn't do that. There may be a few lone wolfers out there that pop a gasket, but nothing mass. The left, on the other hand, is the radical side. My guess is if Trump wins, like Reagan, some radical nut job with a gun will try and kill him. Most people don't remember the scum sucker that shot Reagan, because Reagan shook off the bullet like superman!!! But the left is very, very vindictive, and sinister. Nothing they say or do should come as a surprise to anyone. But would they provoke a civil war? I doubt it. They instead would harass Trump his entire presidency, like they did Bush and Sarah Palin. Call him every name in the book, every day. Mock and sneer at him. Scorn him. Attack him. Call him stupid. You know, like liberals always do. Saul Alinsky taught them that.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Trump will win because he leads florida election day voters by 16 points. The monkeys and south of the border nuckle-draggers will throw a royal tantrum though.

• 3 years ago

Did you see those Trump supporters in Reno scatter like roaches? They will accept they backed another loser and will be back by the next day claiming "We need to be MORE conservative in 2020"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.