Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 4 years ago

Agree or Disagree? the last 3 democrat P.O.T.U.S. all left a bad legacy. Jimmy Carter The Iranian Hostage Crisis?

which caused him to lose in a huge landslide to Republican Ronald Reagen

Bill Clinton Was the only POTUS impeached in 148 years

Obama stuck the USA with a larger debt then America had before Obamas inauguration

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thu...

https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAiGAA...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's all so subjective. I loved the way Carter handled the hostage crisis, losing not a single American life. The Clinton impeachment was a black eye for Republicans. Obama brought us out of the worst recession ever. On the Republican side we had Nixon who resigned in disgrace, Ford who pardoned him, Reagan with his arms-for-hostages deal, and GWB with the Iraq War.

• 4 years ago

I think the US has had a long line of poor presidents for as long as I can remember, and they've come from both parties. Overall, the trend has been downhill. Truman and Eisenhower had their good points, but both tried to overthrow the elected, liberal government of Guatemala, Kennedy's domestic policies (Medicare, Civil Rights) were very good but he got us into the Vietnam War, Johnson gave liberalism a bad name by trying to finance the war and huge domestic spending at the same time, Nixon was a crook, Ford and Carter were inept, Reagan destroyed the traditional concept of conservatism, replacing "tax and spend" liberalism with "spend but don't tax" Reaganomics. I could go on, of course.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Agree. And they get worse and worse.

Carter BAD

Bill impeached!

Obama REAL BAD Worst president ever. Invoved in Hillary scandals

• 4 years ago

Oh, really?

At the close of the federal government’s 2015 fiscal year (September 30, 2015), the federal government had roughly:

$8.3 trillion ($8,279,000,000,000) in liabilities that are not accounted for in the publicly held national debt, such as federal employee retirement benefits, accounts payable, and environmental/disposal liabilities.

$26.7 trillion ($26,661,000,000,000) in obligations for current Social Security participants above and beyond projected revenues from their payroll and benefit taxes, certain transfers from the general fund of the U.S. Treasury, and assets of the Social Security trust fund.

$28.5 trillion ($28,500,000,000,000) in obligations for current Medicare participants above and beyond projected revenues from their payroll taxes, benefit taxes, premium payments, and assets of the Medicare trust fund.

Which part is Obama's fault?

Vote for Trump and there may BE NO FUTURE for our country and way of life.

Not saying Hillary is the answer, just saying, as often and emphatically as possible, that TRUMP IS NOT THE ANSWER.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Scraping, are we?

Edit: I almost forgot to mention that Raygun was a monumental SCUMBAG.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.