Can anyone recommend a good game for me?

I usually play Nintendo games, which I really enjoy, but really just want to play something new. I love Zelda, Pokemon, 3d Mario s, the ace attorney series, harvest Moon and things like that. But nothing Nintendo has out right now really appeals to me, or any other console for that matter. I love RPGs with a good... show more I usually play Nintendo games, which I really enjoy, but really just want to play something new. I love Zelda, Pokemon, 3d Mario s, the ace attorney series, harvest Moon and things like that. But nothing Nintendo has out right now really appeals to me, or any other console for that matter. I love RPGs with a good storyline, and typically more cartoon-ish games rather than realistic ones, but I m open to something new if it s got an engaging storyline. I don t like shooters, or turn base fighting games (except Pokemon). Also I am more of a casual gamer and games like dark souls seem a little too complex for me. I m open to other systems, except PC cos I don t have one and can t really afford to buy one. Can anyone give me some suggestions?
4 answers 4