Can anyone recommend a good game for me?

I usually play Nintendo games, which I really enjoy, but really just want to play something new. I love Zelda, Pokemon, 3d Mario s, the ace attorney series, harvest Moon and things like that. But nothing Nintendo has out right now really appeals to me, or any other console for that matter. I love RPGs with a good storyline, and typically more cartoon-ish games rather than realistic ones, but I m open to something new if it s got an engaging storyline. I don t like shooters, or turn base fighting games (except Pokemon). Also I am more of a casual gamer and games like dark souls seem a little too complex for me. I m open to other systems, except PC cos I don t have one and can t really afford to buy one. Can anyone give me some suggestions?

Favorite Answer

a couple of my all time favorite games are Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 they are incredibly fun and i have put a lot of hours into them. Besides that here is my top ten list of games that i personally love to play

1# Uncharted Series

2#The Last of Us

3# Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2

4# Super Mario World

5# The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

6# Metal Gear Solid V

7# Fallout 3

8# The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

9# Batman Arkham City

10# Bioshock

Now this list isn't supposed to be a list of greatest games ever but these are games that i enjoy a lot and they are my personal favorites and i would recommend the games on this list to anyone, other games that i really love that aren't on that list are the Jak and Daxter series love those games, the Ratchet and Clank and the Sly Cooper series are also really good, not to mention Super Mario Bros Wii was great as well and Donkey Kong Country returns is also amazing. Skyrim is a great rpg it's story isn't really anything praise worthy but you can do a lot in it. The Witcher 3 which is in the list above has an incredibly story line and a lot of side quests and missions to do.

• Thanks for all these suggestions! I'll definitely look into some of these that I haven't played yet.

Well you could try monster hunter for the 3ds xl. I think MH4U has a good storyline to it and the new monster hunter generations is more straight to the action plus you get to play as your feline friend this time and you can play together with other people online. You can spend 100 hours on it trying to get all the armors, weapons, and quests done. I spent 74 hours on a single play through and I never even reached the end fairly because I used a hack and got everything fast... Bad decision not doing that again lol.

• Thanks for your suggestion I actually have tried mh4 but didn't really get into it maybe I should give it another shot with generations

Minecraft and Portal are great games to play if you're looking for something new. Minecraft is not an RPG with a storyline, though.

• Thank you I'll look into these :)

go to xbox

• None of the games I've seen for it appeal to me though. Do you have any suggestions?