Thomas
Thomas asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 3 years ago

With polls tightening, and Clinton corruption seeping to the surface, who wins Tuesday, Trump of Clinton?

Please, no ridiculous write-in votes. Be honest....is not who you want to win. e.g. I think Clinton likely wins though huge mistake for the future of our Republic.

Favorite Answer

Oh, I don't think there is any question that the next president will either be the Republican Trump, Or the Denmocrat Tim Kaine.

Hillary will be in the Martha Stewart Suite of the Leavenworth hotel by Inauguration day

Thomas, me thinks thoust do rant too much. There is no proven corruption but I will love to see when the President uncovers Trump's mole in the FBI next year and sends him packing. The President - Mrs. Clinton, of course, and the Republic will remain fine. Peace, and good poems to you!

• Thomas
      3 years agoReport

Is fascination your denial of Clinton wrongdoing, yet you are able to simply "make up" a scenario involving Trump. Unbelievable bro TD. I hope you are well. Thomas :

All in good spirit.

My dad wants Mr Trump to win, my mom wants Mrs Clinton to win I don't really care. I just want to get my dad and Mom back together. All they do is argue about it, and Dad spends 24/7 on his Ipod backing horses and playing the stock market, mom works two jobs goes out in the morning at 7:30 comes home at 7:30 sometimes 8 at night.

These two rich people are destroying my life with all their nit-picking and hostility to wards each other.

• Thomas
      3 years agoReport

It's important you learn the difference between both candidates for future reference. Capitalism versus Socialism. Liberalism versus Conservatism. I am sorry you are going through this with your parents Winslow.

Lets play a game..the polls really aren t getting tighter and the news divisions already have a 90% knowledge of who is going to win and yet they have all those tv spots they need to be watched and as each day comes closer the race is being sold as tighter and tighter until tues night and the race is called about ten o clock....

• Ruth

I've went through the Clinton presidency once before. I don't want to do it again. Corrupt people!

• Thomas
      3 years agoReport

Good girl, cause you are correct !

Hey! Nice looking car bro, the garage looks larger than the house. ;-) I thought you wanted Drump to win?

This is my place below, I don't stay there anymore just let it out to an 90 year old broad and her brood, she insists on calling herself Queenie.

PS.

Oy! Who's been giving me a TD? What a rotten thing to do, you cowardly cowardly custard. ;-9