Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 years ago

Republicans, what do you think of Boutros Boutros-Ghali; the Coptic Egyptian who staunchly opposed Israel?

I'm an Egyptian woman in my mid-30's. I've lived in the U.S ever since I was 15 years old and I'm an American citizen. I'm not really proud of being a U.S citizen, to be honest. I'm an Egyptian Christian. All my family follows Coptic Orthodoxy. We're Copts. I'm staunchly against the filthy state of Israel. I hope you guys all remember Boutros Boutros-Ghali. He was a follower of Coptic Orthodoxy and he also opposed the state of Israel.

I have family members who bravely fought the state of Israel during the Yum Kuppur war. Sadly; us, Egyptians couldn't wipe Israel off the face of the planet. I pray that Iran gets nuclear weapons soon to wipe out Israel. There's a misconception that the only people who hate Israel and the Jews are Middle Eastern Muslims. I'm a Coptic Egyptian and I hate Israel and the Jews.

One day those filthy God-killers will get wiped off the planet and the whole Western world will be put to shame. I don't support the U.S or any Western country. The only reason I live here is because I make good money. Yes, I'm taking economic advantage of you filthy Westerners.