Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 3 years ago

What do you think about the current feuds in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling?

Allie Vs. Maria Kanellis

Aron Rex Vs. Jessie Godderz - Impact Grand Championship

Brandi Rhodes Vs. Maria Kanellis

Cody Rhodes Vs. Mike Bennett

Eddie Edwards Vs. Bobby Lashley - TNA Championship

Eli Drake Vs. Ethan Carter III

Gail Kim Vs. Maria Kanellis

Grado...

The DCC Vs. The Hardy Boyz - TNA Tag-Team Championships

X-Division Trios....eh?

• Candle
    Favorite Answer

Allie Vs. Maria Kanellis : It's alright. I'm kind of sick of Maria, but she's made an insta-babyface underdog out of Allie. What's funny is that they'll eventually have to have a match and Allie CAN work but probably wont be able to show it off due to the gimmick.

Aron Rex Vs. Jessie Godderz - Impact Grand Championship : It's OK. I've got a soft spot for Godderz. He has potential, but sadly I don't know if it'll ever pan out for him in TNA. The biggest problem with TNA right now (besides backstage scuttlebutt) is that they don't really have any work rate guys anymore. This will amount to some good segments and maybe an OK match.

Brandi Rhodes Vs. Maria Kanellis : Hate it.

Cody Rhodes Vs. Mike Bennett: Not too high on it. Cody could be used better elsewhere, but I get the vibe that he's going to be one of those TNA signings that's a limited time showcase performer that'll be used to put Bennett over. I've never been the hugest Bennett fan in-ring, but he can talk and I do like how TNA has booked him as an opportunistic sleaze ball.

Eddie Edwards Vs. Bobby Lashley - TNA Championship: I don't think Eddie should've ever won the title off of Lashley. Lashley had momentum on his side, and even now he's developing into a better all around performer. Neither are great on the mic, but Bobby at least has presence. Eddie, for as much as I like the guy, is the definition of vanilla midget.

Eli Drake Vs. Ethan Carter III : I enjoy it. Drake can talk, EC3 can talk, and both are OK in-ring competitors. Again, not much in the way of work rate here, but it should be entertaining to see these two verbally spar, even if the literal sparring becomes uninspiring.

Gail Kim Vs. Maria Kanellis : As far as I can tell this one's finished, which is good because it went on for way too long. Time for Gail to go up against some of the talented women on the roster that have been thrown under the rug in light of Maria's signing and ridiculous reigns.

Grado... : I'm OK with Grado. He's not being used in a major capacity and TNA seems to finally understand how to use him to a degree.

The DCC Vs. The Hardy Boyz - TNA Tag-Team Championships : We'll see how it pans out. I've heard a few rumors as to who is under the DCC masks, and if they turn out to be remotely right things could turn out for the best. I'm not a huge fan of the Broken Hardy gimmick, but it's what gets people's attention.

X-Division Trios....eh?: OK, tirade time. I have no idea what this is, if it's really a thing, or if TNA's authority figures acknowledge it as a thing with any sort of payoff. So far it's gotten a lot of talented guys TV time, but I could do with a bit more explanation as to what Team X Gold really is, whose a part of it, how the rules work, and what the payoff is.

TNA will die stupid gamblingfailure.Cody Rhodes,Maria Kanellis,Lashley and Brandi Rhodes are all sh*t when they signed with TNA.

You are TNA fans does not seem to understand that TNA is done.Watch WWE and not that TNA sh*t.

Stop talking about TNA man fu*king retarded TNA fans.

• All great feuds. Tna will never die