Infected ear piercing?

I've had infections in the past that usually go away on their own, but this time is different. Here's the info: A. I have 4 ear piercings (two in each lobe). 3 of the 4 seem to have a slight infection that has lasted quite a while. B. All of my piercings are several years old and are fully healed, so... show more I've had infections in the past that usually go away on their own, but this time is different. Here's the info: A. I have 4 ear piercings (two in each lobe). 3 of the 4 seem to have a slight infection that has lasted quite a while. B. All of my piercings are several years old and are fully healed, so it's not a healing issue. C. Yes, I do seem to have an allergy to nickel, but the earrings in my ears right now, as far as I know, are not nickel. So it's not an allergy issue. D. The bottom lobe piercing on my left ear (that I've had for 10 years) keeps having this weird, semi - wet white flakey stuff that comes off when I take my earring out. It's also around the piercing site. When I scrape it off, it has a foul odor. E. The top lobe piercing on my left ear keeps putting out a similar white substance as the bottom one, but it's more thin, wet and doesn't smell at all. It comes off on the earring and the piercing site. I've had this piercing for three years. F. The top lobe piercing on my right ear puts out a sometimes white, sometimes clear substance that had no odor. It's rarely wet. It comes off on the earring but pretty much never the piercing site. I've had this piercing for 3 years.

So, how do I get rid of these infections? And also, what type of infections are these?? Thank you for taking your time to read this and answer <3
1 answer 1