Why are there so many idiotic atheists?

No, i dont have a religion and never really belied in any even when i was a kid. i've recently finished my 2 year course in science and now i will only be doing physics for 2 more years. My best area would definitely be physics and blueprint of life in biology, where we studied abiogenesis, evolution and... show more No, i dont have a religion and never really belied in any even when i was a kid.

i've recently finished my 2 year course in science and now i will only be doing physics for 2 more years.

My best area would definitely be physics and blueprint of life in biology, where we studied abiogenesis, evolution and genetics.

Anyway, ive been watching some videos on youtube with richard dawkins and all but i always get replies that are just beyond me. people calling themselves 'creatardkiller' and 'antireligiousscums' who completely misinterpret what i say and attack me with no reason simply because id say something like 'no, we do not know how life got started'.
In the last comment they went as far as to say that we did crack how life began then went on to say theres no way id ever understand because its too much logic.
\
what even!! is it just me or are these people ******* retarded? i need someone sane to back me up, this is frustrating.