Desire
Desire asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 3 years ago

Why is it any surprise to anyone regarding the corruption associated with Hillary Clinton's run for the Presidency?

Look how many DNC team players and I do mean players have been dismissed or let go.

Amy Dacey- DNC CEO

Luis Miranda - DNC Communications Director

Brad Marshal - DNC CFO

Debbie Wasserman Schultz - DNC chairwoman

Donna Brazille - DNC chairwoman replacement

Very close associates and friends of Clinton involved in corruption and collusion regarding her emails.

Huma Abedin - Clinton's closest personal staffer and aide

Anthony Wiener - Huma Abedin's husband found with over 600,000 more emails on his shared computer

Cheryl Mills - Clinton attorney involved with a conflict of interest with the Clinton Foundation

Barak Obama - who lied to the American people and FBI that he did not know about Clinton's server

DNC staffer murdered.

Seth Rich - DNC staffer murdered and thought to be the aide that released emails to Wikileaks.

Clinton Body Count or Left-Wing Conspiracy? Three With Ties to DNC Mysteriously Die

FOLKS WHERE THERE IS SMOKE THERE IS FIRE. IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT FOR OUR COUNTRY?

Update: http://townhall.com/columnists/rachelale...

Update 2: http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/pol...

• Golfer
    Favorite Answer

It isn't that people are surprised the problem is the media,news outlets and her supporters don't care.

• CharP

It's no surprise to me. I lived through Billy Boy's White Whorehouse days. This family is trash.

Hilary belongs in a prison cell; Inside, looking out.

I want to see the B put away for protection of all those people she has mercilessly screwed to the lamppost and left in the square to rot.

I believe she referred to Huma as that woman and not her companion... he he he he...

I sincerely believe that all the Hillary bashing is a form of elder abuse directed towards elders who are trying to make up their minds. There is no corruption. You could say it is a joke but I call it elder abuse. So you can go to hell for that.

• Desire
      3 years agoReport

I am older than she is you witch.

• Mark F

You don't seem to grasp the purpose of the question and answer format.

• Desire
      3 years agoReport

This coming from someone with 11 Questions to his name and only 14% Best Answers.

• andre

What is not surprising are the women Donald Trump raped that keep coming out

• Fred3 years agoReport

Of course that's not surprising, Hillary still has billions in PAC money to spend hiring women to make up claims.

no