Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMotor SportsFormula One · 3 years ago

Who in their right mind would compare the idiot Hamilton with Alain Prost?

Lewis Hamilton says he "can't believe" he has moved level with Alain Prost in second place on the all-time Formula 1 winners' list.

• Favorite Answer

It's laughable to compare the two. Hamilton reflects the old saying "It's better to be lucky than good". The sooner he leaves F1 the better.

Many people, obviously, would appear to be able to do that. And actually I'm surprised that Prost has that record. But as far as Hamilton is concerned, I guess the ego makes what a top sportsman, in any sport, what he/she is. Without self-belief being at the top would be less likely. I tend to look at the results, not necessarily at the INDIVIDUAL.

• 3 years agoReport

Hamilton has lucked into there Championships Prost did it on merit.

Lewis Hamilton is a truely talented racer and will go down as THE greatest passer of all time. The issues with him is that he is prick. Skill wise he compares with Alain Prost, when someone calls you the greatest of all time you are going to get an ego

• 3 years agoReport

Skill wise he is totally inferior to Prost.