What the hell is going on in this Presidential election?

I am a young college student who is a republican. I don't want any biased or complicated answers from anyone please, I just want to know what all is going on in this chaotic and dram-filled election. Today James Comey said something about newly discovered emails.

In all honesty, I hate Hillary Clinton. She is a criminal and should not be allowed in office or even allowed to get as far as she has in this election. Who would be a better fit? I think Trump personally, he knows how to run business and flush out corruption in this country which has brought it down. America is starting to raise it's fists at democrats and severely discriminating Hillary.

I want to know who has the best change at BETTERING God's great country and not running it face first into the mud. What is this Comey FBI stuff all about too? 11 days until election day, this is the first election that I have been aware of and tried to attain knowledge over. Thanks!

• martin
    Favorite Answer

Most people following the campaign are also in the dark about all this high-tech stuff like servers and someone named Weiner who apparently is bad and had some contact with Hillary, plus the mud-slinging about Trump's womanizing when he was younger. You are correct that Trump would weed out a lot of the corruption in Washington and do everyone a favor. But many people dislike Hillary on a personal basis. Nevertheless, she's been in politics all her life. She does favor the minorities and of course women's lib. So vote Hillary if you want a liberal. Vote Trump if you want to clean up Washington corruption.

• Tim

First the Emails are just hot air. The FBI cannot open the emails without a warrent which has not been granted. The can with the staff of 100 agents go through the emails in hours and determine guilt or not. What he said is political with no base the emails are not Hillalry. You are a fool in heat if you think this country is a bit like a business. Trump is a business man who started his life in business on 3rd base and still failed 6 times in Bankruptcy leaving thousands without hard earned monies. Hillary has helped over 11.5 million people who could not help themselves. when you said I am a republican it means you think you are better than others and this thought problem is why I have moved more of my jobs outside the USA. If you look around you American outside of Jews are the most hated race of man on the planet. Should Hillary win your chances of seeing a republican president may not exist for another 20 years. I don't think a bafoon can ever make it past the good people left in this country.

• Them

You sounds like a real moron Kool-Aid drinker.

Relax - no need to get really Big Fake Outraged.

because the public forced out decent possible candidates, like Mr Cruz, we are now forced to choose from the leftovers....neither of which I want to vote for

• Sally

Do you ever wonder what your opinion of her would be if the right-wing media hadn't spent 30 years lying about her and making up fake scandals?

http://www.salon.com/2016/09/06/press-lies-and-hil...

/

Weiner had a HARD drive on his software

Politics is a dirty business. Always was, always will be.

Source(s): Julius Caesar