John asked in SportsFootball (American) · 3 years ago

What should I offer for David Johnson in my fantasy PPR league?

This guys team is depleted with injuries currently. He has a big matchup this week and is trying to move David Johnson for some pieces that would help him with this week's matchup. He doesn't want Odell because Odell is on a bye this week...

He said he will be moving David Johnson by the end of the day and I really want to make sure I'm the one who gets him. He also has two open roster spots with Lacy and Anderson going down. Was thinking maybe Jordy, Gore, and ___ ?

My team:

QB: Andrew Luck

HB: Frank Gore, Spencer Ware, Latavius Murray, Jordan Howard, Jonathan Stewart, James White, and Mark Ingram

WR: Odell Beckham Jr, Jordy Nelson, Doug Baldwin, Tyrell Williams, Sterling Shepard

TE: Tyler Eifert

His team:

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Eli Manning

HB: David Johnson, CJ Anderson (IR), Eddy Lacy (IR), T.J Yeldon, Ryan Mathews

WR: Alshon Jeffery, Dez Bryant, T.Y Hilton, John Brown

TE: Delanie Walker

Favorite Answer

His problem is at RB. You'll need to offer him two RBs he can start from week to week. Maybe Ware, Stewart and Baldwin

• Brad

I dont think you can afford to give up a WR. I would offer him Ingram and Gore for Johnson.

Gore, Nelson and Murray or

Gore, Ware and Shepard