Acting Career Plan?

Okay before you start off with "oh don't even try you're not going to be famous" I'm not concerned with being famous, I'd literally be fine with just doing small budget indie films for the rest of my life, acting just makes me very happy. Okay so with that out of the way, I recently... show more Okay before you start off with "oh don't even try you're not going to be famous" I'm not concerned with being famous, I'd literally be fine with just doing small budget indie films for the rest of my life, acting just makes me very happy. Okay so with that out of the way, I recently discovered a love for acting, and I practice everyday in my bedroom and I video record my self sometimes just for fun lol, I want to start acting for real though (I'm 14 by the way) I've never felt happier doing anything and I am positive this is what I want to do for the rest of my life, I've made a plan for how I'm going to start and I wanted to know if there are any actors or anyone in the industry out their that thinks this plan is realistic.
okay so it is fall right now, and I practice all the time, watch tons of movies with great actors in it (meryl streep,chritian bale, kate winslet, cate blanchett, jack nicholson, leonardo dicaprio) ive watched near to 40+ movies in the past 3 movies because I am trying to learn what great acting truly is, and what makes a great actor so sprectacular, within the next few months (january) I am taking a method acting course at Lee Strasberg(I have saved up most of the money throughout the summer). After the 12 week course in Spring I plan on taking maybe another course at lee strasberg (Acting for film and tv) and getting headshots done which I will pay for with money from christmas. keep reading where it says edit....
Update: During the spring I plan on making a backstage account attending auditons for nyu student films (I live in nyc) and building up a resume. After that in the Summer or September/October I was planning on attending and agent showcase (A class act) and hoping I meet someone who would like to represent me. Is this a... show more During the spring I plan on making a backstage account attending auditons for nyu student films (I live in nyc) and building up a resume. After that in the Summer or September/October I was planning on attending and agent showcase (A class act) and hoping I meet someone who would like to represent me. Is this a good plan or am I living in the clouds?? Please tell me.
Update 2: I meant to say I watched near to 40+ movies in the past 3 MONTHS