Why are you voting for who you are voting for?

im to young to vote but I'm interested in people reasoning behind chasing a specific candidate.

Favorite Answer

I'm voting for Trump!

I'm tired of the corruption in Washington. On both sides but yes especially the left or the Democrats. Pay to play, lying , back room deals, silencing witnesses, and deaths are associated around the Clinton's.

Two - Trump is new blood (not a career politician) and he's not afraid to call out the issues and shed light on the real problems we have. We need to deal with them instead of ignoring them. Our borders aren't secure, our veterans aren't being taken care of, jobs are terrible, we have ISIS killing people all over the world. We need a real leader who isn't bought and paid for!!

I'm voting to make sure no Democrats get into positions of power in the Federal Government because a vote for any of them is a vote for Corruption that America may never recover from. They as a group are worse than any Mob organization.

America needs better candidates.

Mike Pence is a Great man and should head the GOP ticket.

Anyone who has not read Trump's Contract with America should not vote.

I want The United States of America put back right & only Donald J. Trump can do that. I have already voted for TRUMP. Mike

Source(s): MY LOGIC

I'm voting for trump because Hillary is witch that wants small business owners to gay marry and sit down to pee. Trump is a coward. At the NRA he wiped off the gun before he kissed it. He should have kissed the dirty gun. He is still better tho.

Gary Johnson even though I know he will lose. He seems like the only one who cares about America, and Democracy, and our bill of rights.

Trump and Hillary both suck!

• Nosmo

Hillary, because Bernie lost.