What do you think of this transgender woman singing about using the women's room?

Favorite Answer

Given what's happened in North Carolina over the last year, this kind of reaction was to be expected. Indeed the pushback against the outrageous HB2 has been massive and will cost the governor his job. To which I say: Good riddance sir.

.

I don't give a ****. Honestly, if you seen me as a woman. I wouldn't care so long as you looked the part. Even if you didn't as long as you are not bothering me or anyone else. I would still be okay with it. I don't see a problem with it. Except for the sign on the door which is all it is, there is no reason for anyone else to be bothered. We have four walls between each stall. Who cares?

Why would anyone waste their time and creativity in making a song about pissing in the women's restroom?