Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 4 years ago

What did IRS Commissioner John Koskinen mean by he "found no criminal wrong-doing"?

When he admits he gas no idea what the law is in regards to criminal activity, and even admits not applying any statutes of the law, and doesn't even know what statutes could be appied?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avfm2urqdHM

Youtube thumbnail

Isn't he just admitting that he's incompetent and has no business being IRS Commissioner, or making determinations based on law?

sicarius....Gowdy knows what 18-242 is, Koskinen doesn't, but it's Koskinen who determined "no wrong-doing"...and that makes Gowdy have the IQ of a Garden slug? The Obama administration is obviously littered with corruption...so would a Hillary administration.

sicarius...I wasn't attacking you, I knew what you meant. Sorry if it came off that way, my apologies. You're one of my favorite posters.

Favorite Answer

That's his way of saying "fvck you, I'm a democrat, you can't do sh!t to me, and I think you all collectively have the IQ of a garden slug"

Edit: You dipshit, that is what Koskinen is thinking, not what is actually true. Koskinen is the face of the dripping disdain most Obamanauts have for anyone not drenched in Kool Aid.

He doesn't want to be "vince foster'd" by the clinton syndicate.

What he was saying is that he and his fellow Democrats are above the law,

the political fix is in and we won't do that