promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 4 years ago

What did IRS Commissioner John Koskinen mean by he "found no criminal wrong-doing"?

When he admits he gas no idea what the law is in regards to criminal activity, and even admits not applying any statutes of the law, and doesn't even know what statutes could be appied?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avfm2urqdHM

Youtube thumbnail

Update:

Isn't he just admitting that he's incompetent and has no business being IRS Commissioner, or making determinations based on law?

Update 2:

sicarius....Gowdy knows what 18-242 is, Koskinen doesn't, but it's Koskinen who determined "no wrong-doing"...and that makes Gowdy have the IQ of a Garden slug? The Obama administration is obviously littered with corruption...so would a Hillary administration.

Update 3:

sicarius...I wasn't attacking you, I knew what you meant. Sorry if it came off that way, my apologies. You're one of my favorite posters.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That's his way of saying "fvck you, I'm a democrat, you can't do sh!t to me, and I think you all collectively have the IQ of a garden slug"

Edit: You dipshit, that is what Koskinen is thinking, not what is actually true. Koskinen is the face of the dripping disdain most Obamanauts have for anyone not drenched in Kool Aid.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

He doesn't want to be "vince foster'd" by the clinton syndicate.

• 4 years ago

What he was saying is that he and his fellow Democrats are above the law,

• 4 years ago

the political fix is in and we won't do that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.