IF ELECTED IS HILARY, WITH HER BACKGROUND OF FAMILY MISDEMEANOURS , POTENTIALLY THE WORST MISTAKE IN US HISTORY ?

TRUMP IS HER ONLY ASSET, AGAINST ANY OTHER CONTENDER SHE WOULD BE TOAST. TRUMP IS A GIFT FROM GOD FOR HER POLITICAL CAREER!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Jas B
    Lv 7
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You are not responsible for any of your families misdemeanours, nor is Hillary. This obsession by the right wing to blame her for the misbehaviour of her husband is a prime example of their sexism and victim blaming.

The fact is that the candidates for the Republican party were for the most part a sorry bunch of idiots;

Huckabee who compared the Obama administration's Iran nuclear deal to the Holocaust - “After this attack in West Africa, Obama’s new domestic terrorism plan probably requires Americans to memorize Koran verses,” he wrote in the piece published on Fox News’ website.

Cruz who has gone on record saying; ‘Social worker’ Obama wants to fight ISIS with ‘expanded Medicaid’ - said Obama was intent on violating the entire Bill of Rights. “You look at our Constitution, you look at our Bill of Rights, this is an administration that seems bound and determined to violate every single one of our Bill or Rights,” he said, adding “I don’t know that they’ve yet violated the Third Amendment, but I expect them to start quartering soldiers in people’s homes soon.”

Carson who told CNN that homosexuality is a choice, rationalizing that people "go into prison straight — and when they come out, they're gay."

Paul who stated "I never, ever cheated. I don't condone cheating. But I would sometimes spread misinformation. This is a great tactic. Misinformation can be very important." - “Just because a couple people on the Supreme Court declare something to be ‘constitutional’ does not make it so. The whole thing remains unconstitutional.”- not forgetting when he blamed Hillary for ISIS “One of the people I blame for a lot of this, frankly, is Hillary Clinton." not forgetting when he admit that he doesn't fully support the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and wouldn't intervene if Martin Luther King Jr. was denied service at a Woolworths:

Walker who compared fighting ISIS to fighting union protesters - •In February 2014, e-mails are released to the public during investigations of corruption in his administration. Amongst the more shocking are reports of his staffers demeaning a mentally ill woman who somehow starved to death while in a state-run hospital, blowing it off by saying, “No one cares about crazy people.” - On June 22nd, 2015, Scott Walker comes out against equal pay for women, and criticizes Hilary Clinton for supporting it because she is “just pitting one group of Americans against each other.”

A sorry bunch, the last time the Republicans had a decent candidate was John McCain and he was stupid enough to pick a bimbo as his running mate, a woman

who could not even name a single newspaper she read, thinking any woman would get him the female vote, an insult to all women, especially all those intelligent Republican women who would have been up to the job.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

God selected and anointed the right person to work on this mission. It is so difficult that only Donald Trump is able to accomplish and make this mission a success.

• Pat
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Only misogynists spout that nonsense.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.