KEVIN asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 4 years ago

passing yards vs passing touchdowns (what scores more in Fantasy football)?

I'm debating whether I should drop Derek Carr for Matt Ryan or I should drop a random player like Dennis Pita for Matt Ryan and keep Derek Carr; however, whether I should start Matt Ryan over Derek Carr. By the way, Derek Carr is going against the Jacksonville Jaguars, and Matt Ryan is up against the San Diego Chargers.

Favorite Answer

Play Ryan. Ryan is the #2 fantasy QB (standard Yahoo scoring) facing the Chargers who have allowed the 10th most fantasy points to QBs in Atlanta. Carr is the #9 fantasy QB facing the Jaguars who have allowed the 12th most fantasy points to QBs in Jacksonville. Both of them should do well, but Ryan is likely to put up more points.

Chargers will put up more points against the Falcons than the Jags will against the Raiders, so Ryan will be throwing more than Carr. Also, the Raiders are too inconsistent on offense. You should definitely be regularly starting Matt Ryan over Derek Carr if you have the option