John
John asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 3 years ago

I want to run for Representative of the US House when I'm 25. What can I do to get elected?

I wanna be a congressman, but I don't want to waste time going through local because I want to make a change as soon as I can. I want to try going national right after college (which I'm going to major in political science). Currently I'm 15, so I would run in 2026. I would run for Ohio's 16th District as a Republican (our current Representative is Jim Renacci, Republican). What could I do to get elected? I really want this.

• night
    Favorite Answer

You should volunteer for campaigns by members of your party that you admire. You will need a lot of inside support and luck to get elected right out of college. You should try to have management positions in campaigns while you are in college to help you develop a base and resume.

Well, holding local office might help. It's not required, and there are plenty of people who are elected to Congress without holding previous elected office. But serving in government gives you some experience to tout when you run and it also gives you contacts which can help you.

• 2017

Learn how to lie , cheat, and learn corruption. Honesty get to in last place. There is no place for honesty in politics

• John
      3 years agoReport

Actually, that's my campaign. I want to bring an end to the lies and bring betterment for all Americans.

You won't get it.

******* ****** **** ***