Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Jewish Republicans, has the blatant Anti-Semitism of many of Donald Trump's supporters compelled any of you not to vote for him?

As has been reported several times, one of the most astonishing (and frankly, appalling) characteristics of Donald Trump's rallies has been the shocking anti-Jewish sentiment of many of his most vocal supporters (http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435527/donal... (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/rampage/wp/201...

Keeping this in mind does this kind of sentiment persuade to vote for any other alternative candidate, such as the conservative Independent, Evan McMullin?

To u_bin_called: I'm a Gary Johnson supporter. Nice try lol.

J, there's quite a few of them believe it or not. Eric Cantor, Lee Zeldin, Ben Shapiro, Joel Pollak, just to name some.

Favorite Answer

I doubt there are many Jewish Republicans on Yahoo and any would see or answer your question.

• BMCR

I know a few right leaning American Jews and based on what I've seen in my Facebook newsfeed it seems:

- None of them like Trump personally or even detest him

- Many, however, dislike Hillary even more to the point that they may "hold their noses and vote for Trump"

- Some seem to be leaning towards voting for Gary

- What some antisemites think is NOT a factor.

• J

How can person be Jewish and a Republican?

That's the same as a Jewish Nazi.

• Matt

The Pro-Palestinian left makes the Democratic Party not an option for Zionists

still haven't found a way to convince people to vote for hillary on her own merits.... huh?

No