Every game I play crashes on my pc and idk why?

I've updated all the drivers, I've tested my ram and it's fine, I've fresh installed Windows 10 twice... I don't know what else the problem could be!

Specs: AMD Anthlon 5350 APU w/ Radeon, 2.05 GHx

GTX 750 ti

4 GB RAM

Windows 10

All my driver's are updates to date, I've uninstalled and reinstalled all of my drivers but nothing seems to help. I also get BSOD 1-5 times per day with 2-3 different error messages. What's wrong with my pc??? :(

Games that have crashed so far: Skyrim, CSGO, Paladins, Minecraft, and Warframe.

Windows 10 and AMD processors are not know for handling Old games.

Especially Windows 10.

[*] Try setting *compatibility mode* for each game to what the oldest OS is listed on the game's requirements.

[*] On really old games try adjusting the "affinity" core to "0" (one core).

far below min system requirements for some of those games. could be ram, power supply pretty much anything. maybe integrated needs to be disbled

You could check for overheating.

I forgot to add the BSOD error codes, here are the three I've seen so far: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, MEMORY MANAGEMENT, and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

thanks