larry asked in SportsFootball (American) · 3 years ago

Should I play Football?

I love football

Not sure if I should play or not cuz of its alot of work and some of the kids are bad

High-school Football, Should I play or not!?

Favorite Answer

I highly encourage you to play football next season. It will not (yet) be too late for you to start playing football.

Playing high school football has many benefits. High school football will help make you become a much fearless, stronger, tougher, and even smarter person.

My best advice for you is to work hard and perform very well in practice every day. In addition, what you need to do every off season is eat healthy, exercise by doing weight lifting, and either jogging or going for a long run every day. If you do these things, you will get faster, stronger, and into better shape, which will greatly improve your chances of becoming a successful, top notch football player.

Btw. your chances of playing college football depend on your performance in football during your senior year of high school. If you perform very well in football during your senior year of high school, you will greatly improve your chances of walking on, or even getting recruited, to play for a College Football program.

• ???

Yes. My friend Chris was terrible, but being on the team still provided a lot of benefits. You'll have fun even if you don't become a star player.

• Elias

Yes do it, EVERYTHING in life takes a lot of work and effort, do you think the best are the best because they were born like that? hell no!!

Who know when you will have another opportunity like this again, so take it.

No. If you're afraid of work then you don't have what it takes. Hang out with the stoners and talk about how great you could've been.

Yes, if you have a chance, then GO FOR IT!