When will happen in the chronology the war that will confront Russia against the USA?
It seems to be Ezekiel 38 and 39 and not the Psalm 83 war. Russia will try to invade Israel and her army will be destroyed and it will be possible if Europe and the US being neutralized.
I though that the war would be before the rapture. Unless Russia and the USA going in a war and then with a false peace agreement Israel will enter. This agreement will make the Antichrist appear.
Bulky and Europe in number 1. Following the Bible the Antichrist must come from Europe. I think he's an American.
- Bulky_BobLv 74 years agoFavorite Answer
Here is the likely scenario (in sequence):
1) Rapture causes panic and withdrawal of U.S. forces and influence world-wide. Church, Christians removed. No praying, no preaching the gospel.
2) Russia chooses to attack Israel with the United States out of the picture. This is the Ezekiel 38/39 attack. If you mapped the Ezekiel participants (Russia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, and Sudan) and the Psalm 83 participants (Syria, Iraq, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia) you will see that they are a perfect complement to each other. No over-lap. God has compartmented these attacks in His Word. They will happen at the same time.
3) The reason Russia attacks Israel is economic, as stated in Ezekiel 38, because of Israel's plans and preparation to sell natural gas (search on Israel's 'Leviathan' gas field) to Europe. Russia gets 80% of its foreign revenue from oil and gas sales. Israel is now an economic threat to Russia. The other nations go along with the attack because of their visceral (Islamic) hatred of Israel.
4) God directly intervenes as there is no other nation to help Israel. That is, the United States abandoned Israel.
5) The defeat of Russia and the Muslim nations not only fulfill the part of the "who wins" of the prophecy, but Israel's borders are expanded. This is implied by the discussion of burying the bodies "in Israel, east of the Dead Sea" (which currently is Jordan) and that the "fortunes of Jacob" (see Genesis 15) will be restored.
6) The other prophecy that is fulfilled is Isaiah 17 which appears to be a nuclear attack and destruction of Damascus. Israel is blamed. In the Ezekiel 38/39 attack Russia is also destroyed by what looks like nuclear weapons. In any case, Israel becomes the focus of the blame.
7) The antichrist is revealed after the rapture (see 1 and 2 Thessalonians). With Russia and Islam defeated, the antichrist rises out of Europe of the United Nations. When the antichrist makes a peace treaty with Israel, it is not out of weakness on the part of Israel. It is strength. Israel is THE strongest nation in the Middle East and has now used nuclear weapons. The antichrist makes a peace treaty with Israel to buy time.
8) It is the peace treaty with the antichrist that starts the tribulation clock, according to Daniel 9:27.
9) The other profound change in Israel is that she is spiritually awakened and turns to belief in Jesus. It is the Jews that will preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ during the tribulation with the church now absent. See Revelation 7 and 14.
10) The antichrist, upon consolidating enough power and building up a military force, attacks Israel at the midway point of the tribulation. Israel, only about one third of the nation, flees to the "mountains", which is believed to be Petra, and that is in Edom, again currently Jordan. Again, this land had already become part of Israel. God protects this "remnant" through the rest of the tribulation.
This above scenario is discussed in the following videos in more detail.
Part 1. This is the first in a two-part series of discussions about the future, but near term, prophetic events that will affect the Middle East and the World. The prophecies of the rapture, Gog-Magog, Psalm 83, and the destruction of Damascus (Isaiah 17) are covered. This first part includes extensive analysis of the scripture related to these prophecies and what is believed to be the related future events.
Part 2. This is the second in a two-part series of discussions about the future, but near term, prophetic events that will affect the Middle East and the World. The prophecies of the rapture, Gog-Magog, Psalm 83, and the destruction of Damascus (Isaiah 17) are covered. This second part includes dramatization in order to bring to life what is believed to be the future events.
- PavelLv 64 years ago
Why would we want to kill Russians?
Russia is a democracy
- geessewereaboveLv 74 years ago
Are you sure that would not be China? Are you aware that the reason that the USA can keep operating with Trillions of dollars in Deficit is because the country of China is supporting, backing up the Deficit! ALL China would have to do is Demand we hand the USA over to them, and they will own the USA!