Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 3 years ago

20 year old college male. Do I have leukemia?

Okay so since last year around Halloween after a night of hard boozing I've been experiencing a lot of anxiety specifically about my health. I have improved a lot since then when I could barely function because of it. But now I'm afraid I have leukemia because I get headaches alot, I'm tired frequently and have unexplained weight loss and weird pains. I don't get sick a lot at all. And I have always bruised easily but now it's noticeable. I've been to the doctor 4 times in the past year and have had many urine and blood tests done, all came back normal. What do you all think, could I have leukemia? In very scared.

Best Answer

It could be something weird like vitamin C defiency which causes fatigue, bruising and pain. I'd make sure you are eating fresh fruit, vegatables, meat for iron, eggs, milk, etc. Cover your bases.

• LAN

No. That's why you are looking for pity here rather than seeing a doctor about it. Grow up.

Sounds like you have hypochondria. Nothing else. Get help for your anxiety

• Mike G

Yes, I mean, what else could it be?

• kelvin

no you don't have it than