Is this called depersonalization?

I recently had several major personal events happen in the span of less than 1 year: -3 injuries- 1 debilitating but will get better, 1 minor and fully healed, and 1 chronic which will never get better -1 family member who is on mentally ill, not well managed by meds, and who has become increasingly threatening -1... show more I recently had several major personal events happen in the span of less than 1 year:
-3 injuries- 1 debilitating but will get better, 1 minor and fully healed, and 1 chronic which will never get better
-1 family member who is on mentally ill, not well managed by meds, and who has become increasingly threatening
-1 family member may have cancer
-Underemployment after promotion

Being off sick for so long, I've had quite a while to sit and think about my situation and I realize I've got pretty much nothing to my name but debt. I realize I don't exactly "love" my family. I realize my current job is a joke. I've sort of decoupled from any and all notion of self image and societal participation. I'm not depressed per se, just very disillusioned. I see my face as a mask about 6" in front of my real face which is honestly psychopathically stone cold. I look at my lifestyle and see cold, barren desert, the wind blowing my face with sand at sunset. I feel a palpable disconnection of my self from my brain.