Has my friend ignored me by not visiting my home?

In the december, last year, i visited my best friend's home, for a lunch. Then i invited her to my home and she said that she would come in the next vacation, i.e. In april. But she didn't come. Later i asked her why she hasn't come, she said that she was busy and said she would come before this month,... show more In the december, last year, i visited my best friend's home, for a lunch. Then i invited her to my home and she said that she would come in the next vacation, i.e. In april. But she didn't come. Later i asked her why she hasn't come, she said that she was busy and said she would come before this month, i.e. October. (she has planned to change her job in this month.) But again this time she didn't come. I consider she as my best friend, i don't know what kind of friend am i to her. Should i ask her again? Should i invite her again? Is she ignoring me? By the way i have heard that she has visited another friend of her last month, as i know that friend is not as close as i do to her.
1 answer 1