What do U call a person/voter who supports a candidate who they KNOW is a confirmed sexual deviant? "liberal" or "a religious conservative"?

Those are your only choices.
Update: KaleyK- "Because sexual deviants only exist on one side of the aisle? That's a very false premise."
--The question as THIS TIME is how does a "Family Values" "Christian Values" "high moral ground"
person vote foe a sexual deviant? CHARACTER **DOES MATTER**.
Update 2: Skookum- "Trumpettes and Trumpsters - conservatives who don't let morality cloud their political decision-making. (I always have choices.)"
--THIS CONSERVATIVE DOES! Don't forget that 7 of the most famous Radio, TV and Website Conservatives
were INSULTED BY TRUMP! THEY ARE AGAINST HIM!
Update 3: Matt- "Tim Kaine likes spreading the word of God to young boys--all over their backs!"
--But he doesn't hang out with Jeffery Epstein, like trump DOES!
Update 4: KaleyK- "Because sexual deviants only exist on one side of the aisle? That's a very false premise." --The only side of the isle that I AM concerned about is the ones who are MY possible choices as president. since I'm a Christian Conservative for 30+ years I am VERY concerned about my party's... show more KaleyK- "Because sexual deviants only exist on one side of the aisle? That's a very false premise."
--The only side of the isle that I AM concerned about is the ones who are MY possible choices
as president. since I'm a Christian Conservative for 30+ years I am VERY concerned about my party's
DECISION to vete a sexual deviant & predator as THEIR nominee.
Who the hell am i suposed to vote for NOW,.. AS A CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE??
Update 5: Matt- "Pence is the only one with a modicum of decency"
--And YET he joined up with a sexual deviant/sexual predator?
--Politicians have the least morals.