promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 years ago

What do U call a person/voter who supports a candidate who they KNOW is a confirmed sexual deviant? "liberal" or "a religious conservative"?

Those are your only choices.

Update:

KaleyK- "Because sexual deviants only exist on one side of the aisle? That's a very false premise."

--The question as THIS TIME is how does a "Family Values" "Christian Values" "high moral ground"

person vote foe a sexual deviant? CHARACTER **DOES MATTER**.

Update 2:

Skookum- "Trumpettes and Trumpsters - conservatives who don't let morality cloud their political decision-making. (I always have choices.)"

--THIS CONSERVATIVE DOES! Don't forget that 7 of the most famous Radio, TV and Website Conservatives

were INSULTED BY TRUMP! THEY ARE AGAINST HIM!

Update 3:

Matt- "Tim Kaine likes spreading the word of God to young boys--all over their backs!"

--But he doesn't hang out with Jeffery Epstein, like trump DOES!

Update 4:

KaleyK- "Because sexual deviants only exist on one side of the aisle? That's a very false premise."

--The only side of the isle that I AM concerned about is the ones who are MY possible choices

as president. since I'm a Christian Conservative for 30+ years I am VERY concerned about my party's

DECISION to vete a sexual deviant & predator as THEIR nominee.

Who the hell am i suposed to vote for NOW,.. AS A CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE??

Update 5:

Matt- "Pence is the only one with a modicum of decency"

--And YET he joined up with a sexual deviant/sexual predator?

--Politicians have the least morals.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

Sexual deviant...... support for sexual deviants....... this election I would say you would vote for Trump if you support it . Hillary supports Bill so he doesn't need the vote. I'll still vote for Hillary because I'm not a wealthy rich white man which is the only person Trump cares about..... Trump.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

If you are referring to Trump, you could call his supporters all kinds of things. Conservatives, liberals, independents, blacks, whites, Hispanics, men, women, Christians, atheists, straight, gay, etc.

Those are NOT my only choices. You can't make things black or white with your will. After watching many liberals fall all over themselves to heap praise on known perverts, they have some nerve to complain about Trump. Their main issue is that he's running as a Republican. That's it.

• KaleyK
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Because sexual deviants only exist on one side of the aisle? That's a very false premise.

• Matt
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

Tim Kaine likes spreading the word of God to young boys--all over their backs!

EDIT: no you mean like Bill does!!! Haha what a sh!tshow this election is. Pence is the only one with a modicum of decency

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Trumpettes and Trumpsters - conservatives who don't let morality cloud their political decision-making.

(I always have choices.)

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Actually, there is far more relevant information and way more choices. I reject your attempt to disallow information.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

you got the category changed might wanna change it back to politics or no one will see it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.