Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 3 years ago

Who should i start week 6?

Which 3 out of this list?

allen robinson vs chicago bears

julio jones vs seattle seahawks

doug baldwin vs atlanta falcons

demariyus thomas vs san diego chargers

brandin cooks vs carolina panthers

T.Y. Hilton vs houston

Larry Fitzgerald vs new york jets

I know julio jones and T.Y hilton are really good but they both are against hard good defenses should I still start them

Favorite Answer

Robinson

Jones

Cooks

There's never a week that I don't start julio jones in fantasy. I would go with julio, Robinson against a weak and injured bears secondary... and probably thomas against a really weak secondary. Hilton has been great but houston isn't the worst defense. Baldwin is always a hit or miss... With graham having a big role so far this season... it's hard to trust baldwin... he's still a wr 2 week in week out. But with the depth at wr you have, you shouldn't start baldwin unless bye weeks come into play or injuries. Good luck man

Jones - I didn't start him vs Denver, but this is the only team I figured could contain him. He's a beast.

Baldwin - The Falcons have one of the worst secondaries in the league and almost no pass rush. Don't be fooled by Sunday's game - the Broncos have a non-existent OL.

Fitz - he's having a monster season and has an even easier matchup than Baldwin. Palmer will be airing it out in this one, and Fitz is clearly his guy.

Forget Thomas. This is a Thursday game vs a hated division rival and the Broncos have no HC and questions at QB. With these other options, you don't need to assume this kind of risk. The same applies to Cooks. He's a boom or bust guy and you have safer options with equally high ceilings.

Jones - start against any match up.

Fitzgerald - only Oakland is allowing more fantasy points to WRs than the Jets; Fitzgerald is the #9 fantasy WR (pts/game standard Yahoo scoring)

Baldwin - Atlanta has allowed the 10th most fantasy points to WRs