Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Do you think Donald J Trump will be 1 of the greatest presidents?

Like FDR and Thomas Jefferson?

Favorite Answer

No. First of all, he doesn't have the votes. He has a small, but passionate base. However, they seem to be stuck in a reality distortion field. Trump makes a big deal that the US economy is in a shambles. But US GDP is as high as it's ever been. Unemployment is down to pre-recession levels. Gas is $2.25 per gallon, down from over $4.00 per gallon in the summer of 2008. If things are so terrible, I'm just not seeing it. I guess I don't live in the Fox News Reality Distortion Field.

But I'll play along: Will he be one of the greatest presidents? You mean like Lincoln, Washington, Jefferson, FDR, or Teddy Roosevelt? Come on, really? You're going to put Trump up there with those honored men? Shame on you. This is why the Founding Fathers didn't want people to elect the president directly. They knew that mobs could be stupid and dangerous.

I'll go out on a limb, and say he'd rank 44th if elected. Why not 45th? William Henry Harrison only lasted a month in office. You can't suck more than that.

• James

No, I suffer from no delusions about his political acumen. But, he WILL give this economy a swift kick in the seat of the unemployment picture, and GDP growth will simply explode. THAT is what America wants. THAT is what America needs. We don't NEED a polished, slick, oily, smooth-talking politician. Why do you think Trump is so popular?

• Hobbit

Trump will never be president.

If Trump is elected as president; history will view him as the worst president in US History.

• Them

Luckily he won't be elected. Now it's up to the diseased republican party to Dig Deep in that barrel and find somebody worse to run the next time - more brainless, more arrogant, more racist, more assholish.

As republicans double-down on the Hate and cheap lies, it's just GOT to work one of these times!!! Doesn't it?

I think no matter who wins our political system is so corrupt the only way to fix it is destroy it and start anew like in batman begins but we will see.

No.. just no.. I mean I dislike Trump but I despise Hilary... she is brain dead

If he addresses the issues that he promises to address, yes.

This is a troll right? God I hope so..

DJT is a loser.